Awards and recognition from the real estate industry and, more importantly, from residents in the communities served by Dominium, are found here.
Affordable Housing Finance (AHF)
Each year Affordable Housing Finance magazine recognizes top companies in the affordable housing industry:
- Placed 10th in Top 10 Companies Completing Substantial Rehabs in 2015
- Placed 3rd in Top 10 Companies Completing Acquisitions in 2015
- Placed 22nd in Top 50 Affordable Housing Developers in 2015
- Placed 2nd in Top 50 Affordable Housing Owners in 2015
- Placed 6th in Top 50 Affordable Housing Owners in 2014
- Placed 5th in Top 50 Affordable Housing Owners in 2013
- Placed 5th in Top 50 Affordable Housing Owners in 2012
- Placed 8th in Top 50 Affordable Housing Owners in 2011
- Placed 9th in Top 50 Affordable Housing Owners in 2010
- Placed 10th in Top 50 Affordable Housing Owners in 2009
For five years running, from 2010 through 2014, Dominium received a “Top Five Companies & Super Portfolio” award from SatisFacts, an apartment resident satisfaction survey company.
Multi-housing Achievement in Design, Advertising, & Community Support (MADACS)
MADACS recognizes owners and associates who have made significant contributions to multi-housing marketing and management through exemplary achievements. Team members and properties regularly receive recognition in areas such as maintenance, marketing, site staff, and outstanding resident service. Here are the 2016 winners:
|Maintenance: Multiple Sites||Michael Eden - Albertville Meadows & Townhomes|
|Community Manager: Affordable||David Lepak - A-Mill Artist Lofts|
|Community Manager: Senior||Ashley Posel - The Legends at Silver Lake Village|
|Team Award||A-Mill Artist Lofts|
|Floor Plan: 3 Bedroom||A-Mill Artist Lofts|
|Property Excellence: Best
New Development - Affordable
|A-Mill Artist Lofts|
St. Louis Apartment Association Rising Star Awards
Dominium owns and operates several apartment communities in and around downtown St. Louis. For four straight years Dominium team members have been recognized for their achievements in areas such as social awareness, maintenance, and overall property management.
Read about Dominium’s management team, their backgrounds, and history with the company.